We are working together as a team to take all necessary precautions against the spread of COVID-19. We put the well-being of our guests and team members first, and are taking the below steps to help lessen the impact of the virus.
- Team members exhibiting symptoms will be sent home immediately. All team members will be required to make daily attestations to any COVID-19 related symptoms, as well as have their temperature taken.
- All team members will be required wear face masks and to wash or sanitize their hands on a regular basis.
- All team members and guests must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- All guests are required to wear masks when not seated at their tables or when walking through the restaurant.
- Posters with preventative measures are hung in highly visible areas throughout the workplace.
- Our team is using
CDC-approved sanitizing solution to wipe down all common surfaces as
frequently as possible:
- All countertop surfaces, tables, and chairs
- All menus, table tents, and salt and pepper shakers
- Point-of-Sale equipment
- All other frequently-touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches, doors, and restrooms.
- Straws will be available by request only.
- Guests may not be admitted if they are showing symptoms upon arrival, and may be refused service/asked to leave if they show symptoms while in the restaurant. Those symptoms include: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. We greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter, as we have a responsibility to maintain the safety of our team and community.